Learning doesn't always happen at your desk
Sometimes the very best learning happens when your learners are off the grid - hazardous environments, airplanes, on the factory floor or in retail points of sale. For those learning moments, Teach on Mars is our mobile-first learning platform. Teach on Mars doesn't even need a network connection - content can be downloaded, completed and synched again effortlessly.
who does teach on mars help?
Mobile Sales Staff
- Reach your sales team on-the-road with timely product updates.
- Roll out new training in customer demonstrations.
- Build a community where they share tips on effective sales conversations.
- Consultants are often travelling and on-site in client-facing events.
- Keep them up-to-date when explaining your service offering in new sales conversations.
- They can keep learning with offline features when travelling.
- Today, you can flexibly grow your team with a global network.
- Quickly share your learning app to onboard them onto company procedures and explain your company culture.
- Get them into productivity in hours, not days.
- Rollout technical skills training like R programming easily and globally.
- Engineers are on-the-road, moving between sites and clients.
- Use your mobile app to serve content like audio podcasts to use while on-the-move and videos to update processes like new hardware installations.
- Your customers are your most important remote learner!.
- Build brand advocates with deeper knowledge of your product and your industry.
- Your retail staff are on-the-floor engaging with customers to present your brand.
- Use a mobile learning app that recognises new products to launch learning right there on the shop floor.
- Use shorter learning formats to increase engagement.
- Show real cost-effectiveness when replacing face-to-face training.
- Your new talent is already learning about you; your cultures and values and digital presence.
- Enable them and motivate them by sharing your mobile onboarding app in a pre-boarding initiative.
- As soon as the offer is accepted, your Talent team delivers rich learning content right to that new hire’s device.
- Make them feel welcome before they even set foot in the office.
- Today, everyone is a mobile learner.
- We carry our devices with us as personal companions around our offices and meeting rooms. We watch videos in shared areas and collaborate online from anywhere in any building.
- We all learn on the move!