CAPITA - THE CLIENT
Capita has around 4500 employees providing IT and communication products and services to both public and private enterprises across the UK.
The pace of technological change presents a constant challenge for organisations like Capita as they seek to keep workforce skills up-to-date. Specialist IT training is costly and takes time, and this poses logistical and scheduling problems.
Logicearth focussed on helping Capita rethink how it trains and supports its staff, offering it the flexibility of modern training methods, digital learning content and new learning technologies. We designed a digital learning platform and curated an online catalogue of IT skills content mapped to Capita’s core job roles and competencies and linked to IT certification pathways. This made it easy for staff to find exactly what they needed.
We also helped Capita to refocus its classroom training on developing skills in new technologies, making it much easier to organise and support a reduced number of staff who need this type of training. And due to our open and flexible licensing model, Capita could minimise its upfront spend by committing initially to a realistic amount of licences (30%), a number which can be increased as and when Capita requires additional licences.
5-year partnership supporting Capita ITES through merger and acquisition
6500+ active users
12,000+ learning activities
4,500+ interactive courses
Improved the pass rate of Capita’s ITIL certification programme
Products and Services provided
- learningCloud - LMS with learningSocial
- Mobile app to view content off-line, on the move
- Pre-mapped Skillsoft online catalogue - selected IT, Business and Desktop skills content for all Capita job roles
- Self-service learning - staff search each catalogue for required training and request enrolment, and a Capita administrator confirms access
- LMS rollout, staff engagement and communications strategy