Wanting expert advice on the latest learning technologies?
We will source and select what’s right for you
Looking for a more coherent approach to modern workplace learning?
We offer an ‘ecosystem’ of tools, content and support
So which learning technologies do you need? Have a look at just some of the options we can offer you
- LMS/TMS: Manage and support your learning and training requirements from a central portal
- Gamification: Learn through game-like experiences using badges, points, rewards and leader boards
- Social learning tools: Learn by sharing ideas and experiences through a single tool that can be accessed by all of your staff
- User generated content (UGC) tools: Support your staff to create, share and review content for each other
- HTML5 authoring tools: Create and publish eLearning content that can be viewed on multiple devices
- Learning app: View content offline, on-the-move, or via mobile devices
- Virtual classroom tool: Create, view (and save) live, online and recorded interactive presentations
- Smartbook Get instant behavioural feedback on each student, in real time as part of your classroom sessions
- Virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) tools: Learn by immersing yourself in hyper-real scenarios
- Internet Repository: Make it easy for staff to find and update essential company information
- Supporting communication tools: Boost your ecosystem with hundreds of plugins, such as instant messaging, text messaging, video messaging